Prizes will be awarded as prescribed in the announcement of each round. They will be awarded as either:
Judges’ choice across all categories
- Third Place, OR
Category awards, one prize per category
- University of New England staff and students
- Community, including the University of New England Alumni
- The three entries judged bests in each competition round will receive a prize, these three prizes will be to the combined total of $300 AUD.
- Some competition rounds will also include non-cash prizes as detailed in the announcement of each round.
Such prizes may include:
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with competition judges, outstanding local artists, University of New England teaching staff, or similar.
- Access to a tutorial or other learning materials provided by competition judges, outstanding local artists, University of New England teaching staff, or similar.
- Free tickets to workshops, seminars, or other learning opportunities hosted by competition judges, outstanding local artists, University of New England teaching staff, or similar.
- Products, vouchers, or coupons donated by businesses or organisations who support the program.
- In each round, one entry will be publicly recognised as the “people’s choice” in the Creative New England Facebook group.
- The winners of each round will be contacted via the social media platform on which the competition round was run following the official results announcement. Cash prizes will be transferred electronically after the winner’s details have been confirmed. Other prizes will be mailed to the winners after their details have been confirmed.
- Prizes will be held by the University of New England for two weeks after the winners have been announced, after which time the prizes will be forfeited and become the property of the University of New England.