We’re part of the University family and we’re a company, limited by guarantee. With this, comes a Board of Directors and ours are pretty great. They recognise the vital importance of us delivering student services, and the impact of what we do on your university journey.
Our Board of Directors have extensive experience in the university sector and are able to provide governance and strategy that support us, every day.
• Dr. Kerry Hudson – Chair, Non-Executive Director UNE Life
• Megan Aitken – Non-Executive Director UNE Life
• Meg Rice – Non-Executive Director UNE Life
• David Schmude – Managing Director & CEO UNE Life
• Prof Peter Creamer – Executive Director, UNE Life
• Mr. Brendan Peet – Company Secretary, UNE Life
The board holds bi-monthly meetings and an annual planning retreat to effectively manage and advise all priorities within the business units of UNE Life.
The University of New England respects and acknowledges that its people, programs and facilities are built on land, and surrounded by a sense of belonging, both ancient and contemporary, of the world’s oldest living culture. In doing so, UNE values and respects Indigenous knowledge systems as a vital part of the knowledge capital of Australia.